Monday, June 19, 2006

black and white pictures


If i didn't have to think that probably be great. I've been going to bed at 2 in the morning due to the overwhelming fact that i think too much and when i do, i can't sleep. But if i don't go to bed till 2 i fall asleep easier. I've just been thinking to much about EVERYTHING. About how inlove i am with him and how i would never have a chance ever because he says hes in love with HER. ANd I've been thinking about S and how she hates me...or at least i think she does and i dont know why. But it gets in my head and i sleep horrible. whatever. I watched this wack french film last night about a french prostitute. No it wasnt porn because it didnt show anything whatsoever. It just talked about the girl adn how she was bored so she decided to be a prostitute as her day job. it was a boring movie. so i watched like 10 minutes of it. Anyway i hope some friends can sleep over on friday. I have to talk to ma mere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home