Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm tired of waiting..I've given up

Yesterday waas R's birthday and i decided, I'm not waiting around anymore. I have given up.


Then there is A. I noticed little things about him. Like that he has such a nice smile and it goes so well with his eyes(which are a beautiful light blue) but then i found out the other things like, he's 19, going into his second year of college (in ohio none-the-less) and he has a girlfriend. But still I noticed That he does this weird eyes half-closed talk to his feet thing when hes talking to a group of people adn that if I say anything, he kind of opens his eyes and looks at me when he talks. but its complicated and I'm not sure that made sense. But i do know that I really like him and that I don't know really anything about him. I don't want to fall in love with a stranger.




I havent posted because are computer broke so sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Bitch said...

I just fell in love with a stranger too. On line, I know, sad and weird. But I saw here profile on a dating servicey thing, and I didnt even look at the picture, this feeling came over me, total excitement, and warmth. It was crazy. Falling in love can really suck, especiallly when you do not really know why you love th person, and you know that you will never have them...

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home