Sunday, October 01, 2006

Its freezing in here and its 20 of 2

God im sooooooooo bored. Got daddy's computer running and used almost all my minutes texting P the entire day.

I'm kinda tired. Kinda not. I do not want to go home. Because then i have to go to school, where i have to go to english where i missed a test adn i have an essay to write on monday.

It doesnt help that she hates me either. Oh well. I have J and K to entertain me as she dislikes the three of us, not to mention M and A who luckily enough sit behind me and are fun to listen to.


I hate dial internet. I can't wait til i get home where we have wireless.


Yeah i know i just contradicted myself. But get over it.


o and im playing Greka in Dracula. and i die. that should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home