I'm pretty much done with this shit.
I'm tired. I'm tired of being me. I'm tired of being the girl that is just "the best friend". I'm tired of my friends being the ones guys like. I'm tired of being the girl that no one likes. I'm tired of feeling like I'm not pretty enough. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of trying to be beautiful. To be what I want. I'm tired of trying over and over to get the monologue right, and fucking it up anyway. I'm tired of being second best. I'm tired of trying to be normal. I'm tired of being the girl that has a lot of friends but only one person really loves and what does she do to that person? Rips their heart out and sets it on fire. I want someone else. I don't want to talk to him. I want to feel alone. More alone than I feel now. I want to start over. I want to be skinny. I want to be the actress, the model, the girl everyone likes. Not the girl who daydreams the majority of the day, not the girl who just hangs around and feels like the outcast. Not the girl who would do anything to do pretty much anything.
And I won't even not be that girl.
And I'm pretty much done with all this shit.
And I won't even not be that girl.
And I'm pretty much done with all this shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home