bored

im so bored. i wish i had something to do. I have about 20 pages left in hbp and dont feel like finishing. I want to go somewhere. i only have till 8 to be on and im listening to jeapordy. I like to use my mind. its almost dark out. I wish i could see the racoon again. I want to sleep but i can't. I want to take picture but my batteries are dead. Somebody shoot me. If i had a million dollars I don't think I'd keep it. I'd give to some village in a third world country so they could get what they need. Like schools, and livestock. I can't believe in 12 weeks I'll be a junior. These last two years have gone by so fast and I've met some amazing people I absolutely adore and I've managed to get away from a bad group of people that i shouldn't hang out with. I've found i don't need them and I'm much happier. I think i just want to live for theatre and put all my trust into those i work with. I like knowing i have these wonderful people around me, even if we get a little insane from spending 24/7 together. but its nice. my arm hurts. I wish myspace was more fun. I notice that i always want something when in reality I only want one thing, him. But i can't think about that right now. i am finally almost happy. but we'll have to see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home