Well now that its working.........
Damn blogspot. It didnt post my first one. oh well.
I have given up on R.
I have found out things about A. He is 19, going into his second year of college in Ohio. He has a girlfriend. This is what i wrote to my friend D.
"... He has to be one of the nicest kids I've met in a long time. He has a beautiful smile that matches his beautiful eyes(which happen to be light blue). Im scared he's going to end up like the others and be the complete opposite of what i think he is. He can make me laugh. He does this weird,eyes half closed talk to the floor thing when its more than just me and him(which is like always) but while we're in a group talking and i agree or mention something to him he looks me in the eye and it goes from talking to his feet to talking to me, the rest of the time. But what i know is I have once again falled and I'm once again scared because i don't want to fall in love with a stranger..."
I'm not sure that made sense. But to me it did.
I have given up on R.
I have found out things about A. He is 19, going into his second year of college in Ohio. He has a girlfriend. This is what i wrote to my friend D.
"... He has to be one of the nicest kids I've met in a long time. He has a beautiful smile that matches his beautiful eyes(which happen to be light blue). Im scared he's going to end up like the others and be the complete opposite of what i think he is. He can make me laugh. He does this weird,eyes half closed talk to the floor thing when its more than just me and him(which is like always) but while we're in a group talking and i agree or mention something to him he looks me in the eye and it goes from talking to his feet to talking to me, the rest of the time. But what i know is I have once again falled and I'm once again scared because i don't want to fall in love with a stranger..."
I'm not sure that made sense. But to me it did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home