I hate you..
I don't understand their need in rubbing stuff in my face. I don't care if she has one day of drivers ed left, i don't care if he got a job at the exact place i got fired from. I just don't care and they just don't get it. There only so much i can get acrossed on AIM, but when I'm going neat, nice, great, its all me hinting that because i'm not saying more than one word i.just.don't.care. I'm fed up with the two of them lying to me, trying to make excuses,trying to one up me. I just want them to leave me alone. But they.just.don't.get.it. What I don't understand is how, he doesn't get that I've given up trying, I've given up believing him anytime he says we'll "hang out." and as for that I don't understand why he can drive to her house and pick her up or he'll drive to a house thats less than a five minute walk to my house but he won't come get me. Yes I think he's a horrible friend and I don't trust anything he says anymore. I'm done ranting....sort of...

2 Comments:
I know EXACTLY how you feel about people rubbing things in and hating you, but pretending to like you as though you will somehow feel better that way
I'm glad at least someone does
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home