wow.
"will you? give me a chance to be with you the best that i can in this situation? i know it's not normal and i'm not perfect but i really feel blindsided by you in the best way possible. i want to know everything about you and share everything with you. i'm so tired of being completely alone in all of this and i never thought i'd meet someone that shared so much with me. so what do you say? think you can figure this out with me? don't have to tell me now you can think on it or stuff.... and i'm rambling now so ill.. um. stop typing lol."
If I wake up and this isn't real, i will be so upset.
I haven't been happy in so long and right now i couldn't be happier.
If I wake up and this isn't real, i will be so upset.
I haven't been happy in so long and right now i couldn't be happier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home