Friday, February 06, 2009

Sydney : woah, i'm out of it!
and typing with one hand

Me: its not your fault. they shouldn't have bumped up an old thread

and why are you typing with one hand?




Syd: because i'm eating hot apple cider mix with the other.
xD

Me : ....just the mix....?

sydney: Yeah, just the mix.
SOGOOOOOOD.


me: thats a little weird. but okay!

haha


Sydney: It tastes amazing.
I like eating hot chocolate mix, too.

Apple cider mix pwns hot chocolate mixes bum any day, though.


Me: you are so weird.

haha

but thats okay

I don't generally eat beverage mixes


Sydney: ^.^

You should get into the habit.
So YUMMMYYYYY.
Iced tea mix is generally too strong, though.

xD

=-=-=-=-=-=-
Casey: yea so, marcum (my teacher) mentioned something about how bush was making fun of himself at some dinner; i guess he was talking about Clinton's book and how he should have a book but it would have to be a popup and then Matt was like "could you imagine Clinton's book as a popup?" and instantly my mind went to bill and Monica. and the whole popup idea. yeh. >.>



AJ: You know what we haven't talked about in here? Masturbation. I don't necessarily mean self pleasure. But you know.

Everyone else: (We just laughed)

AJ: I'm not trying to start a conversation on it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ali: Why did you guys hang people out the window.

Me: Because they weren't happy!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~*~Danielle~*~ says (2:27 AM):
and theres a giant misquito in my living room with me and it keeps flying towards me

Banamana Doo doo do dodoo says (2:28 AM):
KILL IT

Banamana Doo doo do dodoo says (2:28 AM):
I dont want you to get malaria

~*~Danielle~*~ says (2:28 AM):
NO its gross. and i'm scared of it

Banamana Doo doo do dodoo says (2:29 AM):
:look:

~*~Danielle~*~ says (2:29 AM):
come kill it
Banamana Doo doo do dodoo says (2:30 AM):
Sure let me go go gadget teleporter and fuck that mosquito up

~*~Danielle~*~ says (2:31 AM):
its hanging from the ceiling by two legs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

Patrick: explain it to me?

Moi: Hold on, I have nerds in my mouth
=-=-=-=-=-
Riley: Its Goodwill. They're understanding people.

====-=-=-=-=-----=-=-=--
Fash: quote I think anybody stupid enough to name their child Scorpio Malfoy would also be too much of a dumbass to point their wand at their cock and say silencio spermicus.
=-=-=-=-

Talking to Kimmie

Me: Kimmie your my future husband

Kimmie: Wink, wink.
Oh la la. I can't wait for our wedding night.

me:It'll be fantastic.
I demand that we play Life.

Kimmie: As long as we can go puddle jumping in our underwear, that's fine with me

Me:I'm down.

Kimmie:And I can't wait for our wedding night. Life and puddle jumping in our skibbies. What could be better?

Me: Lets go to California. Right.Now.

Kimmie: Sweet. I'll meet you at the LAX in like 14 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home