Tuesday, February 17, 2009
About Me
- Name: Georgia
- Location: G-town, What state is Connecticut in?, Tuvalu
19 and silly. I live for music, and to be loved. I love pretty much everyone. You should talk to me. IM me and talk about the weather. :)
Previous Posts
- Sydney : woah, i'm out of it!and typing with one h...
- Rocks all piled up.
- I waste myself on you, I'd do anything for you.
- we could lie beneath the stars Or watch a thousand...
- Well, oh, well.
- I was hoping I could tell you this with two feet o...
- I give my body to the flames, and never once have ...
- And In that Moment I Swear We Were Infinite
- Lets shine like the stars in a dark and dirty sky
- To love or be loved.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home