Concerts and driving
so i didnt post yesterday. oh well. I went to the beach with A, K, and D, and we swam. the water was nice at first and then it got uber cold. Then I went to a Clint black concert and it was fun until I saw C. She sucks the life out of everything. She didnt see me though...or i dont think she did. So then i got up today at...1 in the afternoon. i dont think i have EVER slept that late in the day. But i had a dentist appoinment at 2 so i had to hurry, get dressed, eat, take a shower and leave. But i got to drive and i think Im doing fairly well actually. Then we went to wallymart. Im so bored at the moment. We saw cowboys yesterday and i watched the movie 13. that movie is great. not really much else to say. dad just got home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home