the only one i know of
Havent posted in a week.
it occured to me today that this is the longest blog i've ever had.
its because I'm awesome.
Someone unexpected called the house im babysitting at and i talked to her for a bit. It was nice. I havent talked to her in a while.
Currently , I'm pretty bored. Im just sitting here wasting time.
Probably going to the beach at around 4.
debating whether or not i want to go to rehearsal. it depends.
btw blogspot sucks right now.
it occured to me today that this is the longest blog i've ever had.
its because I'm awesome.
Someone unexpected called the house im babysitting at and i talked to her for a bit. It was nice. I havent talked to her in a while.
Currently , I'm pretty bored. Im just sitting here wasting time.
Probably going to the beach at around 4.
debating whether or not i want to go to rehearsal. it depends.
btw blogspot sucks right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home