Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ginna's rant

Ah that's right……..Sara (I_luv_harry)

Mayhaps we all think I have said everything that is possible to say to or about you… but guess what… I'm not done, and if you chose to read this Sara then you will understand my horrid frustration with you, if you don't then you are nothing more than a coward. You know very well where my deep loathing for you stems from, but if you forgot let me refresh your poor poor, tiny little brain, as I am sure it doesn't think about anything other than Will and how to make Jessa's life miserable… I seem to recall a certain boy… Rob was his name I think, whom Jessa liked… and you were a complete jerk and ruined her chances with him and then your relationship with Will all in the same day… Wow you should really get a metal. I am pretty sure that there aren't many people who can manage to ruin their lives and the life of someone they count as a friend in the same day…. I seriously applaud you… And you say that I'm bad.

You are the biggest backstabber I have ever had the displeasure of having to know. While listening to you complain profusely about how Will left you I can feel my brain cells die, I seriously get dumber every time I read a post of yours. Interesting that you believe a relationship that only lasted 6 months was 'meant to be' and the fact that you would manipulate him to try to get him back is really sad. I feel sorry for you, which really should not be mistaken for pity, as I do not pity you and in fact I don't really feel sorry for you… More for everyone who knows you and has to put up with your pity me attitude. Sad really that people are only friends with you because they are afraid that you are going to commit suicide. That is really not the best way to get friends… And a really really bad way of keeping them. The greatest gift my father gave me was letting us all know that if a person is to commit suicide there is nothing anyone can do about it. So if you aren't really thinking about it and you are using it to take advantage of people that makes you a worse person than I had originally thought and honestly I didn't think you could sink that low.

I'll tell you the exact moment I lost all respect for you Sara, friends do not go after the boy that their 'best friend' likes. I mean seriously there is an unwritten code about that. God forbid she had ever done that to you, as I am sure that you are not near as forgiving as she is. And even if she has yet to forgive you she has moved passed it, something that you seem to have a very, very hard time doing with anything in your life.

Let us begin with the whole Will situation, like everyone else you had me feeling kind of bad that the two of you broke up, and then I realized that there are always two sides to every story and that you are not near as perfect as you claim to be. Telling your boyfriend that you have feelings for another guy is a sure fire way to get him to break up with you… How you didn't know that is beyond me… You really don't seem that stupid. Hell, if it was me, I would have broken up with you too… But if I did that to my boyfriend then I would end the relationship myself or else not get mad and obsessive when he did it. You cannot tell a boy that you have feelings for someone else and that you need to take a break from one relationship to see where another goes… Wow that is a little Jezebelish . Sometimes I have to wonder why so many want to be with you, I assume it has to be your charming personality, but even that I don't see… well maybe you can fool them for the first day but then to deal with you constantly is like hell on earth.. And I feel bad for the person you ever marry.

Its really sad that I am the one that is relied upon to tell you about yourself.. Not that you are going to read it anyway because you have no respect for others opinions and you cannot back up your thoughts.

You know the reason you don't like me Sara, and the reason you call me the things that you do behind my back and smile all nice and talk to me like I'm your friend when you steal Jessa from me, its because I refuse to pity you. But seriously if you are going to bash me at least have the common courtesy to do it to my face. In my defense, I may be a mean person but I will say it to your face every time. Which makes me a better person then you will ever be…. How do you like them apples? ^^

You must live one terribly sad and lonely life. I mean, I seriously cannot imagine living for pity, or doing everything to get people to feel sorry for me. Everything you ever say is about how your life sucks… Well let me tell you something dear, my life has probably been a whole lot worse than yours will ever be and I don't complain about it on HEX because I don't want the sympathy, I don't want pity. You on the other hand strive for it and I am waiting for the day when everyone else realizes that your life isn't that bad and you just live for the drama.

I would not be surprised if I was not the only one who got fed up with your stalker like behavior after you and Will split, well actually I know I wasn't the only one…. Yeah breakups happen and people move on. Internet relationships, especially when you are 19 almost never work…. Welcome to the harsh reality of the world.

See you are lucky that I am not in too bad of a mood today as I would tear apart everything you have ever said to me. I would go through all of your posts and count them up to see just how many times you have asked someone for sympathy or pity………. I see straight through you Sara and you are a horrible person for what you've done to Jessa….

Oh and by the way…. Jessa is not bi-polar you would know that if you were actually her friend. Interesting that she's pushed you away but her and I can still sit up all night on the phone….. I guess you never were her 'best friend'.

In the words of my bestest and my person… the one who hates you with an undying passion………… (Jessa if you are far too stupid to realize it) Go lie in a hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home